This is an easy flying, well maintained Cessna 150F. Burning only 5.5 gallons an hour, this airplane is perfect for taking lessons, quick trips, building time, or casual flying. 150 owners frequently praise the airplane for it’s reliability, simple controls, forgiving landing gear, and low cost of operation. This 150 is no exception and can provide many hours of cheap flying fun.
• 4500 TTAF
• Excellent Paint
• Clean, updated interior
• Fresh 2019 annual
• All engine/air frame logs since the original test flight at the Cessna factory
• Standard Fuel tanks (26 gal)
• 6 qts of engine oil, a tow bar, wheel pants, Cessna 150 owner’s manual, control lock, pitot tube cover, and cowl plugs are all included in the sale.
This Airplane is powered by the standard, 100 hp Continental engine included on all 150 models. This engine has been used fairly frequently since it’s last major overhaul in 2006. The most recent (2019) annual reported healthy cylinder compressions in the low to high 70s.
• 1980 SMOH
• Continental O-200A
• Cylinder Compressions at last annual – 77 (1), 72 (2), 72 (3), 78 (4)
• All Engine logs since new from the factory
Improvements and Modifications
In addition to the equipment featured on a standard 150F, this aircraft features a number of modifications. Improvements include:
• Auto fuel STC (never used)
• Cessna-made wheel pants (not pictured)
• “Drooped” performance wing tips with upgraded taxi lights.
• Flashing strobe (replaced old motor driven style)
• Intercom for use with headsets
• Bendix-King Radio
• Bendix-King Transponder
The airplane is currently located at Addington Field in Elizabethtown KY (KEKX). For questions and further inquiries contact Lander Ryan at 27zero-3zero4-five779 (call or text) or send me an email through Craigslist.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers