compensation: Hourly rates start at $25 per hour depending on experience plus millage compensation as per IRS rate. employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
**Please include a copy of your most updated resume if you are interested in the opportunity; looking for 2 inspectors/engineers**
About Pro QC International:
Pro QC International has over 30 years of experience providing quality control and engineering solutions in over 38 countries. Whether we're testing products, auditing suppliers, inspecting shipments or managing rework/sort projects, our skilled team of QA professionals represents the quality interests of our clients at factories worldwide.
QC Inspector Primary Responsibilities:
· Conducts quality control inspections of in-process and pre-shipment products at local facilities.
· Inspection duties include, but are not limited to: visual (workmanship) evaluation, functional testing as applicable (measurements, assembly, etc.), packaging & labeling verification, etc.
· Provides timely, detailed reports and photographic evidence of product, packaging, labeling, defects noted, etc.
QC Inspector Skills/Experience Requirements:
· Experience as a quality inspector, or applicable manufacturing experience in specified industries (CQE preferred)
· Experience with ANSI Z1.4 sample size determination and AQLs (training available)
· Ability to lift at least 20lbs as necessary
· Must be able to use MS Word and Excel to submit documents and reports within the time specified (usually within 24 hours after job completion)
· Ability to work well in independent and group problem-solving situations
· Ability to maintain a positive, professional disposition when adapting to occasional disruptions and unexpected events
· Flexibility in scheduling
· Hourly rates vary depending on experience and assigned shifts.
· QC inspections vary in time requirements, with one to two days per inspection for the general time required.
Projects are either part-time or full-time 1099 contract work
Apply Today and Join Our Team!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers