Come be a part of the best Horse Racing around!
We are now hiring for Thanksgiving at the Races!
QR Code Link to This Post
Levy is proud to be the food and beverage provider for this iconic, historical race track and we are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking people like you to join our team! Over 200,000 guests visit Churchill Downs and we get to serve them all!
Thanksgiving Races are the BEST! Come work until closing day, 12/1, and secure your spot for the 2020 Derby!
Top hourly pay, Great Atmosphere, Join the Levy team at Churchill Downs!
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Follows recipe guidelines
- Knows menu items specific to position
- Adheres to location appearance guidelines
- Acts with a sense of urgency and provide friendly, efficient service to teammates and guests
- Practices proper product control and handling of all inventory and equipment
- Adheres to Levy Restaurants Company guidelines as stated in team member training manual and employee handbook
- Thoroughly completes all station set-up and breakdown responsibilities
- Employs good safety and sanitation practices
🏇For more details Apply online today by visiting: Work At Levy
- Displays a positive attitude toward teammates and managers
- Always on time and ready to perform all required duties
- Helps fellow team members whenever necessary
No one else in this business thinks quite like we do. By seamlessly blending our sense of family, genuine passion and unique mindset as restaurateurs, we continue to set ourselves apart for our guests and from our competitors, and create an amazing home for all of our hardworking, fun-spirited team members countrywide.
Levy Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.