compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Pioneer College Caterers a values-based company is searching for a consummate professional to join our team as the Service and Catering Manager for Campbellsville University.
We are seeking an energetic service professional, with three or more years of experience with front-of-the-house management, Special event and catering experience, a sense of creativity, appreciation for great guest relations, a sharp eye for detail and willing to be a hands-on leader!
Since 1973, Pioneer College Caterers has partnered with faith-based colleges and universities to manage their food service departments. Our reputation for integrity, fairness and promoting from within is unsurpassed. Our family-oriented culture combined with the potential for career growth offers you the chance to join a company you can retire from.
• Outgoing, friendly and customer service focused
• Comfortable interacting with students, faculty/staff, clients, and guests
• Teach and role-model outstanding customer service techniques
• Ensure all food being served meets Pioneer’s Presentation Standards
• Ensure high levels of cleanliness throughout the front-of-the-house
• Can communicate effectively with young adults
• Can oversee the activities of numerous full-time, part-time, college and high school employees working at various stations during mealtimes.
• Manage catering and special events ranging from fine dining luncheons to plated meals to large receptions, both on and off-campus catering.
• Manage special event logistics including staffing, set-up, event execution and breakdown.
• Respond to customer/client requests promptly and with graciousness
• Identify and solve problems and service issues with minimal direction
If your personal brand includes words like Compassionate, Professional, Integrity, Approachable, Curiosity and Loyalty, please reply with your resume!
Learn more about Pioneer College Caterers at www.pcconline.com
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Profit Sharing, Extensive Paid Time Off
• Location: Campbellsville, KY
• Compensation: Competitive, Based on Experience
• Relocation Assistance available
• All submissions will be held in confidence
• PCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested, please reply with a resume. Position will be filled ASAP. Qualified applicants will be contacted for a brief screening.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers