In the Louisville Area Vinyl Collectors & Sellers group on Facebook, you can:
QR Code Link to This Post
SELL anything vinyl or vinyl-related here. You may sell directly, link to your sales pages on music selling sites (Discogs, MusicStack, ebay, etc.), or post about your brick&mortar store sales/offers. See the Advertising Policy for details.
TALK about your collections, your favorite records or record stores, vinyl-related info/news, and more.
ORGANIZE vinyl-related events, incl. public or private sales/trades. Also link to events per our Advertising Policy.
Suggested areas for discussion include but aren't limited to:
- Vinyl records (LPs, 45s, EPs, 78s) in all their facets
- Building vinyl collections, incl. best places to search and buy
- Best practices for playing, cleaning and storing vinyl records
- Vinyl covers and sleeves
- Vinyl grading and pricing
- Record data, incl. what's shown on labels/covers/sleeves (e.g. credits, publishers, etc.)
- Turntables and related electronic equipment
- Record stores and sellers, online or brick&mortar
- Local events where vinyl records are being sold, played or celebrated (note that announcements of sales at brick&mortar stores have limits -- see the Advertising Policy)
- Organizing public or private sales/trades
- Vinyl record industry developments
Join us today! We're over 140 members strong. https://www.facebook.com/groups/louisvillevinylcollectors/