compensation: $19.67 to 23.85 per hour + none
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Randstad has an opportunity in the Louisville area for a Medical Coding/Billing Specialist.
- Preparing, reviewing, and transmitting claims using billing software, including electronic and paper claim processing.
- Checking each insurance payment for accuracy and compliance with contract discount.
- Identifying and billing secondary or tertiary insurances
- Following up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle timeframe.
- Ensure coding guidelines are met, identify opportunities, and educate staff on correct procedures
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thorough knowledge of coding guidelines for CPT, HCPC, and ICD-10 Coding.
- Ability to work well in a team environment. Being able to triage priorities, delegate tasks if needed, and handle conflict in a reasonable fashion.
- Problem-solving skills to research and resolve discrepancies, denials, appeals, collections. A calm manner and patience working with either patients or insurers during this process.
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder) required
- 2-4 years medical billing or other medical field-related experience
- 3-5 general office experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology likely to be encountered in medical claims.
- Knowledge of insurance guidelines including HMO/PPO, Medicare, Medicaid, and other payer requirements and systems.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 502-583-1237.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.