The Dwyer Company, the region’s leading foundation repair contractor is looking for hard working, honest, and dependable skilled tradespeople and as well as general laborers who are looking for an opportunity to make an excellent wage and have industry leading benefits.
QR Code Link to This Post
While experience in foundation repair or waterproofing is preferred, and compensated for, experience is not necessary. We offer an excellent opportunity for anyone with a good work ethic and a positive, can do attitude.
The Dwyer Company offers:
• Industry Leading Competitive Pay, Including Overtime
• Year round, steady work
• Paid vacation time
• Paid Holidays
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• A matching 401K program
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Load tools and material on the trucks that are needed to complete the project for the day.
• Follow project instructions from management or crew leader.
• Use construction tools and equipment to complete daily tasks.
• Ensure regulated and proper headgear, earplugs, gloves safety glasses and clothing are worn.
• Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
• Safely operate a variety of tools including pressure washers, jack hammers, drills, saws, and grinders.
• Prepare site by digging, moving dirt, or compacting soil.
• Ensure tools and equipment are cleaned and stored properly.
• You must be 18 years of age and have a current, valid driver’s license.
• Have the ability to physically stand, bend, squat and lift up to 40 pounds throughout the day
• This is full-time work.
• Listen, follow and take direction well
• Be prepared to advance in your career.
• Maintain a Positive Attitude
The Dwyer Company is a Drug Free Workplace and you will be required to take a pre-employment drug test.