Come join our team. Located in the heart of Jeffersontown.
QR Code Link to This Post
1) Verifies receipt of new cars delivered to dealer and parks cars in the lot in an orderly manner: Compares serial numbers of incoming cars against invoice.
2) Inspects cars to detect damage and report to management.
3) Assign stock number to key tags and store properly in designated area. Maintain key storage area.
4) Arrange cars on the lot according to management requests, to maintain lot and maximize use of space.
7) Delivers sold cars to new car preparation department/ drive to sheriff inspection as needed.
8) Services cars in storage to protect tires, battery, and finish against deterioration.
9) Light errand running as assigned by management as needed for supplies, gas, etc.
- valid drivers license
- ability to communicate effectively to all staff including mechanics, management, sales, and admin. staff
- ability to pass a criminal background check
- flexible and positive attitude, ability to adjust to daily needs of the dealership
** Call for phone interview first, then face to face interview. **