compensation: Have job scope and typical pay structure in place
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for skilled contractor to help renovate apartments. Have over 100 to be done... We've got other contract teams in place and just need more so pretty structured process... Renovations include:
1) Installing new countertops
2) Plumbing work: New PEX lines in bathroom tub area, washer boxes, all new shut-offs throughout, sinks, etc.
3) New vanities
4) Install new chair rail and some base molding as required
5) Install new lighting, hardware, blinds, etc.
6) Drywall repair as required
7) Sub-floor repairs as required
8) Painting apartments
Contractor must have:
A) Experience in all 7 above areas
B) Have a crew of at least 3-4 full time experienced people
C) Carry liability insurance of at least $1MM
D) Have own tools for crew
E) Have references
F) Crew must be able to pass background checks (no felonies) and pass drug screens
We will provide all materials and can pay in 2 phases for milestone progress checkpoints.
We have tile and flooring crews but am open to contractor providing if you'd prefer to do all turn-key.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers