compensation: Around $26/hour; depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Position: Campaign Manager
Location: Fully Remote/Off-site
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Until December 31
Starts: May 3
Rate: Around $26/hour; depending on experience
Calling all campaign managers with product marketing experience! Our healthcare client is looking for a campaign manager to join their team.
This is a remote freelance role that will last through the end of the year.
The campaign manager will be responsible for:
- Developing a working knowledge of the company, its products, the healthcare industry and the regulatory agencies that govern us in order to develop messaging through effective communication channels
- Partnering with internal marketing partners to develop advertising tactics
- Managing relationship with external media agency to execute social media campaigns with large budgets and complex segmentation, performance tracking and remarketing structures
- Managing relationship with internal and external creative agencies to develop campaign creative
- Acting as a liaison between internal partners and cross-functional marketing partners
The campaign manager must have:
- 3 - 5 years of marketing/product management experience
- Prior experience managing vendors/external advertising and media agencies
- Strong knowledge of social media channels, ad design, audience targeting, ad launching, performance measurement and tracking
- Experience managing campaigns end-to-end from strategy, to execution and reporting
- Strong task and detail orientation
- Process improvement mentality
Healthcare, financial services, or insurance experience a plus.
Send us your resume and apply today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers