engine displacement (CC): 500 fuel: gas transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
I am selling my 2001 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Motorcycle. This bike is in nice, original, clean condition as shown in the photographs.
1. Bike starts on first couple of kicks and runs strong through all four gears, idles nicely.
2. Bike is kick-start only with a 4-speed manual clutch transmission and 500cc single cylinder.
3. Brand new AGM dry-cell battery recently installed.
4. Carburetor and fuel petcock recently cleaned. Fuel tank is in good, solid, clean condition.
5. Comes with a clean Ohio title, signed and notarized, ready to be transferred to new owner.
6. ONLY 531 ORIGINAL MILES SHOWN ON THE ODOMETER!!! (may go up slightly as bike is ridden).
I am asking $2500 or best offer for this machine. Good price on a clean, unique, vintage-looking bike. Call, text, or email with any questions.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers