Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for a Executive Assistant to work with a leading Healthcare company. After reading the job info below, if interested, email an updated resume (in Word format).
QR Code Link to This Post
After applying to this Job using the Apply or Apply Now button, you can follow up on your application by calling our Enterprise Delivery Center at (800.595.8658). Be sure to note the Job ID number found on this page and reference it when calling about the position.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reference ID: 192641
Location: Louisville, KY
Candidate will be responsible for supporting multiple executive leaders with the Enterprise Shared Services team. The primary focus of the assignment will be centered on our Business Intelligence and Voice Programs. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain organization around program deliverable that support each programs respective strategy including:
- Work Inventory and Prioritization
- Financial and Key Performance Indicator Target Management
- Management of deliverable for all internal and external operating mechanisms
- Maintain a centralized, organized system of hard copy and electronic documents to support programs
- Coordinate communications, including scheduling calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and partners
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience handling duties as detailed above
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Primarily Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
HOURS: Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm
- High Energy
- Ability to work autonomously
NOTE: Position could be Work at Home
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today!
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay Rate $26.58 per hour