Career Strategies is now hiring a Property Manager for an Apartment Community in the Downtown Louisville area.
We are searching for an assistant with a proven track record in assisting and handling the day to day operations of an apartment community.
• Management of employees including Maintenance staff
• Tenant screening and processing of credit checks
• Establish work and make-ready schedules
• Observe or review contract work and inspect problem areas including buildings and grounds
• Walk units to ensure proper condition prior to move-ins
• Walk site to ensure community is clean and safe for tenants
• Semi-monthly payroll reporting
• Complete MOR's (Monthly Operating Reports) Ideal candidate will be a service-oriented individual who can
handle multiple priorities with efficiency and accuracy.
They will also possess the following:
• Residential Property Management/Assistant/Leasing experience required
• Ability to self-manage and prioritize
• Exceptional tenant and employee (office and maintenance staff) relations skills
• Strong collections/accounts receivable skills
• Budgeting and marketing plan experience
• Working knowledge of Fair Housing Laws
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Computer literate
To be considered for this opportunity please respond to this posting with your updated resume.