compensation: $12.00 an hour or based on experience! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Summary: Maintains grounds of property.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following but are not limited to those listed. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
• Responsible for the daily repair and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds which includes cleaning and removing of
* Maintains the common areas in the building & business office.
• Cleans grounds and removes litter on a daily basis.
• Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or management company.
• Responsible for maintaining the property uniform (if required), wearing an employee ID badge and ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
• Responsible for cleaning work area.
• Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all times.
• Must be aware of and operate within OSHA and EPA standards and company safety policies at all times.
• Responsible for thorough knowledge of management company policies and property community policies.
• Responsible for reporting any unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the residents or the property.
• Some holidays, and weekends may be necessary as business dictates.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Less than a high school diploma is required. One month related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is helpful, but not required.
• Candidate must be able to apply common sense understanding in certain situations. Must have ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Must be able to read a limited number of two and three syllable words and basic numbers. Ability to speak simple sentences.
• While performing this job, the employee is required to walk frequently and regularly and be exposed to outside weather conditions. The employees must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10ounds, and on rare occasions, move over 25 pounds.
• The employee is also occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; and risk of electric shock.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers