Looking for a new position in the Property Management field? Our company is seeking to add an experienced, professional Property Manager to oversee daily operations of a large HUD complex in Louisville, KY!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervise the turnover of apartments for move-in, and move-outs to ensure that apartments are suitable for occupancy.
• Oversee adherence of all residents to the lease by resolving lease violations and referring residents to appropriate resources in order to promote high quality of living for all residents.
• Enter rent and manage delinquency.
• Process all move-out dispositions.
• Qualify all applicants for applicable programs.
• Annually recertify all households for applicable programs in accordance with HUD policies.
• Carries out responsibilities in accordance with company policies.
• Regular and predictable attendance.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Directly supervises all site personnel, including office assistant and maintenance team.
• Previous experience in property management. HUD experience is HIGHLY preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge of fair housing requirements.
• Ability to use conflict resolution skills with residents - excellent customer service is a MUST!
• High degree of computer proficiency (experience with e-mail, Microsoft functions, etc).
HUD experience is highly preferred, but we will train the right person! Please send your resume to the e-mail listed in this ad. We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers