compensation: We offer a competitive salary depending on skills and experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Temporary Leasing Consultant
Dominium is the nation's 2nd largest owner of affordable housing, with over 45 years in the housing development and property management industry. We manage over 28,000 apartment units in 22 states. Guided by our core values, we have over 1,000 professional staff members serving our residents every day. What We Do Hits HOME!
Dominium is seeking a part-time Temporary Leasing Consultant at Armstrong Farm, a 168 unit apartment community in Jeffersonville, IN.
• Showcasing the property to prospects and converting them to qualified residents
• Answering telephones
• Recording traffic
• Marketing and outreach
• Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
• Previous leasing or sales experience preferred
• Ability to work evenings and weekends required
• Yardi software and MS Office experience preferred
• Ability to work independently and demonstrate strong judgment
• 3-6 month temporary project
Dominium's values are built upon the company's mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!