Trilogy Residential Management is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for the Louisville, KY area. Ideal candidates should have a minimum of two years' experience in the multifamily industry. Strong maintenance skills are required. Additionally, candidates must be organized and possess strong computer skills.
• Ensure completion of all service requests
• Inspect community and apartments on an ongoing basis, recording and correcting deficiencies.
• Order supplies and parts within budgetary guidelines and maintain accurate inventory
• Oversee key control for the property
• Coordinate turnover of vacant apartments and perform any required maintenance
• Monitor vendor performance and manage work onsite
• Identify quality potential vendors in accordance with company policy
• Conduct ongoing preventative maintenance program
• Ensure that work orders are completed and notification is left in apartments after each service is performed
• Deliver notices to residents
• Possess exemplary customer service skills and help retain existing residents through great service
• Become proficient with property management software and ensure proper entry of all information in the system.
• Oversee all capital projects
• Other duties as assigned
• Responsible for being on-call in the event of an emergency
• Minimum of two years of experience as a maintenance technician
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters daily
• Results oriented with the ability to balance all business consideration
• Excellent interpersonal skills and oral presentation skills
• HVAC certification a plus
• High school diploma
Various benefits are available: training, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k, housing discount, anniversary rewards and medical benefits.
Background checks will be performed on all qualified applicants. Equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers