compensation: according to experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
R. F. Miller Properties, Inc. is an established real estate investment and management company based in Cincinnati, Ohio. We are looking for a Property Manager at a 185-unit apartment complex in Cave City, KY.
• General management of units, grounds and office.
• Operate property in accordance with standards and philosophies of the owners.
• Meet NOI goals.
• Maintain financial budgets, management and reporting.
• Collect, deposit & report income in a timely manner.
• Process & pay invoices in a timely manner.
• Prepare documents and correspondence.
• Maintain complete and accurate resident files.
• Supervise maintenance staffing, reviewing and scheduling.
• Ensure vacated units are made rent-ready promptly and completely in accordance with property standards.
• Obtain outside vendors when necessary, and oversee their activities on-site.
• Develop & maintain marketing plans.
• Provide friendly & informative customer service.
• Resolve resident issues and complaints.
• Make recommendations to improve the quality and efficiency of the complex.
• Compliance with federal, state & local regulations regarding fair housing and safety.
• 2 years' experience in property management.
• CAM (Certified Apartment Manager), CPM (Certified Property Manager) or similar professional designation preferred but not required.
• Strong time-management, organizational and self-motivational skills.
• Working knowledge of subsidized housing programs.
• Experience with property management software, Rent Manager experience preferred.
• General knowledge of repairs and apartment maintenance.
• General computer skills, including MS Office.
• Great oral and written communication skills.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• High school diploma or GED.
Send resume and salary requirements. Benefits include paid holidays, 2 weeks pto, incentive bonus, medical insurance.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers