We are looking for In Store Kiosk Sales rep. to represent The Courier Journal, a part of Gannett.
Our ideal candidates are outgoing, friendly professionals to participate in trade shows, local events, and in grocery stores.
A major objective of this role is to increase subscriptions and maintain rapport with key store individuals while providing outstanding customer service.
•Self-starter who is comfortable working independently
• Effective communication skills
• Reliable WITH transportation
• A flexible work schedule
• $$$ You have the potential to earn as much as you want! Most earn $1000+ a week
• Immediate Income - Uncapped Commission
• Weekly paycheck
• Bonuses, company outings, fun work environment
• Training provided
• An opportunity to grow
For more information call or email - Lawrence Macon (615) 853-1165
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers