Are you stuck in a job that pays the bills but provides little personal fulfillment?
QR Code Link to This Post
Would you like to look forward to spending your week in an upbeat environment knowing you are helping people improve their lives and their health?
If so, you may be just the right person for this important position!
We are looking for a very special individual that possesses the following qualities:
• Loves to smile – this is an absolute!
• Enjoys working with people of all ages
• Enthusiastic, kind, compassionate and reliable
• Possesses excellent customer service, problem solving & communication skills
• Willing & able to complete online and on-the-job training
• Believes in and follows a healthy lifestyle
• Be ready to be on the move all day
• Enjoys learning and applying their knowledge about health & wellness
• A team player that is happy to help wherever & however needed
OsteoStrong of Louisville is a wellness center that specializes in time-efficient musculoskeletal strengthening. Our unique system allows individuals of almost any age and level of physical conditioning to improve bone density, strength and balance; reduce fall & fracture risk; reduce back and joint pain; and enhance athletic performance.
Our work environment is warm, upbeat and fun. Previous health & wellness experience would be awesome, but is not required - we provide extensive training, equipping our session coaches with all the skills needed to excel & succeed.
The ideal candidate has an interest in training and coaching with cutting edge technology based on sound scientific principles. You are available to work on a permanent part-time basis – approximately 25-32 hours per week.
For the right individual, the opportunity exists to expand into a Center Manager position. This would be a full time position with benefits including a full paid membership for you and your significant other.
Find out more about who we are & what we do @ www.OsteoStrong.me.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Job Position: Session Coach, Part-time
Wages: $13.00/hour plus perks and bonus potential