number available: 4 venue: Highland Festival Grounds
QR Code Link to This Post
$300 now / $300 when camping pass arrives. You will be given two (2) contact phone numbers to reach me. You will be given a receipt, signed and dated, stating what the purchase entitles. The receipt will be Notarized. We can meet at the location where it will be Notarized. You pay the Notary.
This entitles you to up to (4) Four camping wristbands for "Car Camping" at Louder than Life. You will report to the Louder than Life Campgrounds Check-In to receive your Camping Wristbands. The wristbands entitle you to (4) four nights of camping! After you receive your Camping Wristbands, you come and go as you please. You will camp in the designated area for Car Camping.
One 20' x 20' space for tent and car.
Tent must be set up next to car.
Space is limited to 4 campers max
Sold Out Louder than Life Camping for up to 4 Fans Camping 4 nights.
Louder than Life
September 27th, 28th & 29th
Highland Festival Grounds at KY Expo Center
Up to Four (4) Fans!
• 4 night's of camping (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) 4 people
• Access to campground bathrooms
• Access to campground showers
• Concessions stands with items for purchase
What's Not Included?
• Electricity or water hook ups
• Your festival ticket. You must purchase your ticket separately
The Fine Print:
All patrons within vehicle must have festival tickets (purchased separately) prior to entry into any camping or companion parking lots.
Only campers are allowed in the campgrounds. You must have festival tickets and camping wristbands (to be distributed at check-in) to be allowed entry.
All vehicles will be thoroughly searched. Please review the Allowed and Prohibited Items list in FAQ below.
There is a limit of one companion parking space per "RV" campsite (while supplies last).
Vehicles are not allowed to go in/out of the camping lots once parked.
The campgrounds open at 12PM on Thursday. Check-in hours are: Thursday: 12PM to 10PM & Friday: 8AM to 10PM. The campground closes at 12PM on Monday.
Only campers are allowed in the Louder Than Life campgrounds. You must have a festival ticket and camping wristband (to be distributed at check-in) to be allowed entry.
Tent, E-Z UP / shade structure, Tennis balls or caps used for tent stakes, Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, Small propane grills (16 oz. propane or less), Ice chests/ coolers, Food and beverages/water, One case of beer in aluminum cans or aluminum bottles and/or one box of wine per person is allowed in the campground. Prescriptions in their original bottles with label attached. ID must match name on label, Chairs, Trash bags, Empty CamelBaks and sealed water bottles, Non-professional flash/still cameras and hand-held video cameras (e.g., Sony Action Cam, GoPro), Cell phones, Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes, Earplugs, Sunscreen, Sealed packs of gum, Non-amplified (acoustic) music instruments
•Liquor ( only beer and wine allowed in camp grounds )
•Glass bottles of any kind (drinks, sauces, pickles, etc.)
• Alcohol for minors. You must be 21+ to drink within the campgrounds. If entering with alcohol, you must present government-issued identification. 21+ campers are advised to carry their government-issued identification at all times.
•No drones or remote control vehicle
•Drugs or drug paraphernalia
•Vending of any kind (food, drinks, merchandise, etc.)
• Loose pills, pills without a prescription, or expired medications of any kind (all medications, prescription or otherwise, must be in their original container)
•Pets (except service animals)
•Glass bottles (small bottles of perfume/cologne are OK)
•Promotional flyers, promotional/corporate branded banners, or vehicles displaying sponsorships or ads
• Weapons of any kind (including but not limited to dinner knifes, pocket knives, pepper spray, etc.) or items that could be used as weapons (including but not limited to hammers, golf clubs, etc.)
• Professional recording equipment--photo, video or audio (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
•Open campfires or fires/flames of any kind (small propane grills OK)