compensation: $52/hr to approximately $72/hr for prevailing wage work employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Attention Elevator Mechanics! This is NOT your typical ad because we are NOT your typical company. Vertical Options is a place where you are not just a number. Check us out!
Discover and experience our unique and one-of-a-kind working environment. We believe this is how a workplace should be! Just ask our employees - they love it here!
Due to our company's incredible growth with exciting upcoming opportunities just around the corner, we are now looking for an additional highly skilled elevator mechanic who is a hard worker, reliable, has excellent integrity, team focused, and has a positive attitude. It is important that the mechanic we hire desires and appreciates being a part of a wonderful team that cares.
Our company proudly offers a competitive wage and benefit package as you will see below.
Our excellent wages and benefits are very important; however, we feel that our value, as a company, greatly lies in our character and unique environment. You will find us to be genuine, caring, and a refreshing change from what you may be accustomed to.
• How would I like to work for a company who genuinely cares about me and my family? We are a family here! The owners and employees truly care about one another.
• How would I like having the security of not being laid off? We understand the financial challenges that result from being laid off so our goal is to strive to keep our staff employed full-time.
• How would I like to be home with my family more and travel less? Our jobs are almost exclusively local. If there poses a need for an out-of-town job, it is usually a brief one.
• How would I like to work for a team-focused company? We are so proud to have an amazing group of people here. Our field staff and office staff all work extremely well together!
• How would I like to have fun? Yes, we definitely like to have fun! Laughing is required.
• How would I like to actually enjoy coming to work each and every day? Many of our staff members have communicated that they have never worked in an environment such as ours. They love it here and plan to stay long-term!
• How would I like to be more than just a number? We develop relationships with our employees not only on a professional level but we also foster these relationships on a personal level. We do this by having fun and enjoying company-sponsored rafting trips, potlucks, and Christmas dinners that are not only for you but for your family as well.
• How would I like to be proud of the company that I work for? We have the best in the business customer service - hands down! And we attribute our success to this fact. Not only do we care about our employees but we also care about our customers. We provide personal, professional, and superior customer service. This is of utmost importance to us!
• How would I like a refreshing change? We understand the challenges that people face when relocating their family. We also know that joining our company can be an opportunity for a new and wonderful journey with lots of great benefits. Such benefits include the opportunity to work for our unique and family oriented company as well as live in a family-focused community. The Pacific Northwest boasts a plethora of outdoor activities that are centered on our beautiful lakes, extraordinary wildlife, nearby ski slopes, and fresh air. Lastly, because we care about the challenges that come with relocating, we will assist you with your relocation costs by providing a $5,000 moving incentive to make the transition easier on you and your family.
We proudly offer the following excellent benefit and wage package:
• Paid Vacation Time
• Paid Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Medical Coverage - 100% Company Paid (for Employees)
• Dental Insurance - Acquired through Company and is Employee sponsored with excellent coverage and a VERY low cost to employee (and family if desired).
• Health Savings Accounts
• Company Sponsored Retirement Accounts w/ 3% company matching
• Company vehicle provided
• $5,000 bonus for relocation assistance
• Continuing Education Assistance
• A Non-Union Environment with No Dues, No Fees
• $52/hr to approximately $72/hr for prevailing wage work
Here is what we expect from the selected candidate(s):
• MUST have a NEIEP Certificate or CET Certificate (from NAEC)
• Have a minimum 5 years of experience in construction, modernization, or service/repair of elevators
• Have an enthusiastic attitude
• Be a team player
• Have a desire to be the best!
We are a locally owned, family ran business. The owners are truly good-hearted people who are a joy to be around. They work very hard for the company, customers, and their employees. They have the utmost integrity and care resulting in satisfied customers and employees who appreciate being a part of their company. If this sounds great and refreshing to you, please call Corrie at (509) 951-6416 from 7:30-4:00 p.m. (PST) M-F. Also, please provide your resume and copies of certificates. We are excited to talk to you!
Our company is a Drug Free Workplace.
We are an EEOC Employer and do not discriminate against any qualified applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, status as a veteran, or disability.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers