Woodland Farm is seeking a Carpenter with 5 years experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Must have framing, trim & finish work experience.
• Skill in other trades a plus.
• Attention to detail is required.
• Must be competent and skilled with all tools.
• Must have a good work ethic, valid driver's license, and be able to pass a background check.
A sense of humor and a go-with-the-flow attitude is very desirable.
This is a physically demanding job; you will be working on a farm. You will be exposed to the elements and sometimes be required to take on a task that you may feel is menial labor, but you will be appreciated and valued. You will not have to fear a lay off or lack of hours; we have multiple farms; there is always something to do. This is a full-time, permanent position. Most of the crew has been with us for 7+ years.
Great co-workers, good pay and benefits to include medical, dental, vision and life insurance. 401K w/match. Paid vacation, sick and holiday. Employee discounts. Tools provided. Hours are M thru F - Spring/Summer/Fall 7:00-3:30, Winter 8:00-4:30. There is an opportunity for advancement for those with supervisory & project management skills.
If you are interested, please send a brief cover letter and resume. Thank you.