******WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU******
QR Code Link to This Post
The SHARE research study is designed to address some of the reasons why the prevalence of HIV/AIDs is disproportionately high among African American women. This study will take place in __________________ (enter your city). Mothers who are HIV+ with adolescent (ages 13-17) daughters will be recruited to participate in either a hour-long survey or interview over the phone or at a specified location. Eligible participants can earn up to $55!
*Compensation for travel will be provided for those living in the greater Boston area.
Qualifications for Mothers to join the SHARE Study:
● An African American woman
● Self-reported HIV positive
● Have an adolescent daughter (13-17 years) residing with them at least 50% of the time
● Currently residing in _________________ (enter your city)
● English Speaking
Qualifications for Daughters to join the SHARE Study:
● African American women
● Self-reported as HIV negative
● Ages 13-17
● Knowledgeable of mother’s current HIV status
● Have mother’s that are eligible for the study
● English speaking
For Boston residents please call show contact info
and request study #1801038
For all other inquiries please email show contact info
Tufts University is an equal opportunity institution.